AssayCheX™ Process Control Panel
Radix BioSolutions has created a panel of control beads designed to ensure results integrity for every well of a Luminex xMAP assay. When used with your assay, the AssayChex Process Control Panel will ensure that the results from each individual sample are as good as they can be. The panel can be added to any assay.
Finally, a simple way to verify data integrity and add confidence with your results. A straight forward 4-plex panel of process control microspheres for immunoassays using xMAP® Technology, AssayCheX examines every well separately to ensure the results integrity of every sample. AssayCheX makes it easy to:
- Verify individual data points
- Confirm assay performance
- Troubleshoot results
- Instantly flag potential failures
- Reduce the need for replicates
Remove outliers. Reduce retests. Reduce replicates.
With AssayCheX added to your assay, you'll have valid reasons to remove outliers. This results in more robust xMAP assays and increased confidence in your data, while also conserving your sample volume and minimizing retests.
Are My Results Valid?
AssayCheX and MasterPlex™ A powerful combination
Designed by MiraiBio, a division of Hitachi Software, MasterPlex QT 4.0 works seamlessly with AssayCheX to streamline the way xMAP users analyze data. The only Luminex/BioPlex® xMAP data analysis software solution that integrates AssayCheX Process Controls into your data analysis workflow. MasterPlex QT allows you to:
- Define and check thresholds for each AssayCheX microsphere region in every well
- Flag failed wells for review
- Automatically mark failed wells as outliers and exclude them from further calculations
- Display results in an easy-to-read view and data table
- Automatically generate a final report of results
To place an order or for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.